Symptoms And Signs Of Poor Circulation
There are wide ranges of symptoms that can affect a person’s life and may even cause severe complications. Below are the signs and symptoms of poor circulation that everyone should know.
Hands or feet become cold or numb.
Legs might get a blue tinge.
Skin becomes dry.
Tingling or numbness in fingers, hands, arms, legs, feet, and toes
Throbbing pains in the arms and legs
Swelling in the feet, ankles, and legs
Heaviness in the fingers, hands, arms, legs, feet, and toes
Constant pain in the foot at rest
You have seen any or all of these symptoms before. You may have experienced pain in the legs while walking or performing any physical activity. It is necessary to notice and keep track of these symptoms.
Treatment For Poor Circulation
The best treatment depends on problems and the causes of poor circulation. To treat your condition you may require medication or procedures. Here are a few simple things you can do to increase your blood circulation -
1. Exercise is essential in our life. You should do regular exercises such as walking, yoga, stationary bicycling, and swimming that can help to improve blood circulation.
2. While taking a rest put your feet up because it’s an easy way to send blood in the other direction. When your ankles or feet swell try to keep your legs-up for some time.
3. Compression increases blood flow. Try to wear compression garments, which help to counteract poor circulation in the legs and feet.
4. In cigarettes, nicotine is the active ingredient that thickens your blood so much that it can’t get through vessels. Stop smoking. It improves your blood circulation and decreases the risk of cancer and having a heart attack or stroke.
5. Yoga can start your blood flow. Yoga helps supply oxygen to your cells and blood to your organs. Yoga is essential for us.
6. Try to maintain your diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Eat less amount of meat, chicken, and cheese.
7. Maintaining an ideal body weight reduces the risk of diabetes, heart disease, poor blood circulation, and arthritis.
Vascular Treatment for Poor Blood Circulation
A vascular physician will diagnose your conditions and provide a treatment plan to manage poor circulation problems. Angioplasty or bypass surgery is the most beneficial vascular treatment. These treatments reroute the blood flow and increase circulation.
There is some risk involved in a medical procedure. Talk to our vascular specialist Dr. Ahsan Ali for more details regarding poor circulation problems, treatments, and risk factors.
Visit American vein clinics to meet Dr. Ahsan Ali, who has been practicing vascular surgery for 20 years. Call on 469-808-0000 To Schedule your Appointment Today!